Recently furious with YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for saying that he can’t assure the Kapu community reservations if he came to power, Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham said that his statement insulted the community. Meanwhile when addressing the media, Padmanabham said, “Jagan’s statement has insulted his entire community and what sin did this community commit? Aren’t this community’s members Indian citizens and doesn’t this community belong to Andhra Pradesh? We didn’t migrate from other countries.”
Meanwhile he added that Jagan making such a statement at the place where the agitation began was hurtful. Furthermore Padmanabham said, addressing Jagan “Please don’t hurt community emotions and sentiments”. Moreover Jagan addressed a gathering at Jaggampeta in East Godavari district on Saturday as part of Praja Sankalpa Yatra and he said that instead of reservation, he would double the funds for the Kapu Corporation from the existing Rs 5,000 crore.
Moreover when explaining his rationale on why
he can’t assure reservations, Jagan said that as reservations fall under the
ambit of the Centre and claimed that he would not make promises he cannot keep.
Jagan said “The issue is in the hands of the Centre and there have been
instances in which reservation given by states was struck down”.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!