Recently furious with YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for saying that he can’t assure the Kapu community reservations if he came to power, Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham said that his statement insulted the community. Meanwhile when addressing the media, Padmanabham said, “Jagan’s statement has insulted his entire community and what sin did this community commit? Aren’t this community’s members Indian citizens and doesn’t this community belong to Andhra Pradesh? We didn’t migrate from other countries.”
Meanwhile he added that Jagan making such a statement at the place where the agitation began was hurtful. Furthermore Padmanabham said, addressing Jagan “Please don’t hurt community emotions and sentiments”. Moreover Jagan addressed a gathering at Jaggampeta in East Godavari district on Saturday as part of Praja Sankalpa Yatra and he said that instead of reservation, he would double the funds for the Kapu Corporation from the existing Rs 5,000 crore.
Moreover when explaining his rationale on why
he can’t assure reservations, Jagan said that as reservations fall under the
ambit of the Centre and claimed that he would not make promises he cannot keep.
Jagan said “The issue is in the hands of the Centre and there have been
instances in which reservation given by states was struck down”.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day