According to sources the Director of Matriculation Schools has issued a circular to the Chief Education Officers (CEOs) of all the districts in Tamilnadu saying that no school management could compel parents to pay capitation fee by giving out bare threats. Meanwhile S Kannappan, the Director of Matriculation Schools directed the CEOs to keep an eye on the schools and that any attempt made by educational institutions to extort money from the parents must be thwarted.
Accordingly Tamilnadu Private Schools (Regulations) Act, 1973, empowers the government to intervene when schools exploit parents. Moreover he also said that no private school, no class or course can be closed without obtaining prior approval of the competent authority and also added that before closing down a school, the management should make arrangements for the students to complete their education.
The circular read as per reports “CEOs are requested to apprise
educational agencies that it is not that easy to close a private school because
all the schools are run by societies or trusts governed by acts or rules. Furthermore
it involves a cumbersome process and a lot of preparatory work which an
educational agency, a charitable society or trust has to do to effect closure”. Recently
the law also provides protection to parents and students of private schools
against unfair activities like demanding capitation fee over and above the
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment