Mumbai sources added that 22 year old man was arrested from Mumbai after he allegedly called up the National Security Guard (NSG) control room and warned of a "chemical attack" on the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Meanwhile the police said Kashinath Mandal, who worked as a security guard, was arrested by the D B Marg Police in central Mumbai on July 27.
The official said “He obtained the contact number of the NSG control room in New Delhi and called up there on Friday, warning of a "chemical attack" on the prime minister”. Moreover the NSG tracked the number to Mumbai and informed the police here about the call. Furthermore the police then traced Mandal a native of Jharkhand and staying at a hutment in Walkeshwar area here and arrested him from the Mumbai Central Railway Station when he was about to board a Surat bound train.
Moreover the official said that during interrogation, Mandal told the
police that his friend was recently killed in a Naxal attack in Jharkhand and
in this context he wanted to meet the prime minister. As per reports following
the arrest, the accused was produced in a court which remanded him in police
custody till and he will be produced in the court again later in the day.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India