On Sunday, hackers had announced that they got hold of the personal information of TRAI chief RS Sharma, Post his Twitter challenge that knowing his Aadhaar number cannot make it misused following which he also shared his 12-digit Aadhaar number. The challenge tweeted by Sharma gained 577 re-tweets, 745 likes, and within hours, hackers had exposed his personal details including PAN number, alternative mobile number thus exposing the weakness of data security in Aadhaar.
Despite this huge shame, UIDAI said that that the details of Sharma are not from Aadhaar database but the information available on Google, obtained without usage of the 12-digit Aadhaar. Following this defending by UIDAI, screenshots of users sending Re 1 to Sharma via Payment Services like PayTM and Bhim powered by Aadhaar are getting viral. Besides this, hackers have also announced that they found his bank account number, and IFSC code of his accounts in SBI, Punjab National Bank, ICICI, Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra.
This act of RS Sharma which has
encouraged hacking has left the central government fuming, As his attempt to
prove Aadhaar safety has exposed the weak data security as well as shaming the
central government which had been pressurizing people by mandating Aadhaar
linking to everything of daily use.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli