On Sunday, hackers had announced that they got hold of the personal information of TRAI chief RS Sharma, Post his Twitter challenge that knowing his Aadhaar number cannot make it misused following which he also shared his 12-digit Aadhaar number. The challenge tweeted by Sharma gained 577 re-tweets, 745 likes, and within hours, hackers had exposed his personal details including PAN number, alternative mobile number thus exposing the weakness of data security in Aadhaar.
Despite this huge shame, UIDAI said that that the details of Sharma are not from Aadhaar database but the information available on Google, obtained without usage of the 12-digit Aadhaar. Following this defending by UIDAI, screenshots of users sending Re 1 to Sharma via Payment Services like PayTM and Bhim powered by Aadhaar are getting viral. Besides this, hackers have also announced that they found his bank account number, and IFSC code of his accounts in SBI, Punjab National Bank, ICICI, Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra.
This act of RS Sharma which has
encouraged hacking has left the central government fuming, As his attempt to
prove Aadhaar safety has exposed the weak data security as well as shaming the
central government which had been pressurizing people by mandating Aadhaar
linking to everything of daily use.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?