On Sunday, hackers had announced that they got hold of the personal information of TRAI chief RS Sharma, Post his Twitter challenge that knowing his Aadhaar number cannot make it misused following which he also shared his 12-digit Aadhaar number. The challenge tweeted by Sharma gained 577 re-tweets, 745 likes, and within hours, hackers had exposed his personal details including PAN number, alternative mobile number thus exposing the weakness of data security in Aadhaar.
Despite this huge shame, UIDAI said that that the details of Sharma are not from Aadhaar database but the information available on Google, obtained without usage of the 12-digit Aadhaar. Following this defending by UIDAI, screenshots of users sending Re 1 to Sharma via Payment Services like PayTM and Bhim powered by Aadhaar are getting viral. Besides this, hackers have also announced that they found his bank account number, and IFSC code of his accounts in SBI, Punjab National Bank, ICICI, Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra.
This act of RS Sharma which has
encouraged hacking has left the central government fuming, As his attempt to
prove Aadhaar safety has exposed the weak data security as well as shaming the
central government which had been pressurizing people by mandating Aadhaar
linking to everything of daily use.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india