As per today's announcement by the Indian Railways the Logs pull of old Yamuna Bridge has been closed temporarily for rail traffic after the water level reached to a huge 205 meters mark. This unexpected closure of the old Yamuna Bridge has resulted in the cancellation of a minimum of 27 passenger trains and seven passenger trains have been diverted to different routes.
Following the lacking of shelter homes facilities for families that are living closer to the localities of old Yamuna Bridge in the Delhi, they are reportedly being forced to live on roads after being evacuated from own homes as the Yamuna river water crossed dangerously above safety mark.
The east Delhi District
Magistrate of East Delhi, K. Mahesh had ordered the immediate effect order
to close traffic on old Yamuna Bridge as the flooding of Yamuna River
ended with water level crossing danger mark. The water level had reached
touched 205 meters yesterday, way above the preset danger level of 204.83 meters.
HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan' According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy would meet the public at his home office in the city centre only once in a month, instead every week. An official said on Thursday "Doctors have advised him to meet people once a month”. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy, 58, who underwent
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees