New Delhi sources stated that Congress is raising real issues such as farmers plight, while the BJP is "seizing" on anything to promote its "polarization agenda" as it has no achievements to show, senior Congress leader Shashi Tharoor said asserting that the saffron party's 'achche din' promise remains unfulfilled.
Meanwhile when claiming that the government has "failed" on the foreign policy front, Tharoor in an interview he said the Congress would highlight these "failures" as also the so-called schemes that have remained "empty slogans" with no effect on the ground. Moreover the simple question to the voters is and he asserted “Are you better off than you were in 2014? Have 'achche din' come for you? Most will say no.
Furthermore the MP from Thiruvananthapuram also
said Congress president Rahul Gandhi's speech during the no-confidence debate
in Parliament earlier this month clearly showed that the party was setting the
agenda, raising issues such as the “Rafale scam” and the plight of farmers. Moreover
when asked what had brought about the change in Gandhi's image from a
“reluctant politician” to a “real challenger”, he said it was the Congress
chief's own efforts.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar