New Delhi sources stated that Congress is raising real issues such as farmers plight, while the BJP is "seizing" on anything to promote its "polarization agenda" as it has no achievements to show, senior Congress leader Shashi Tharoor said asserting that the saffron party's 'achche din' promise remains unfulfilled.
Meanwhile when claiming that the government has "failed" on the foreign policy front, Tharoor in an interview he said the Congress would highlight these "failures" as also the so-called schemes that have remained "empty slogans" with no effect on the ground. Moreover the simple question to the voters is and he asserted “Are you better off than you were in 2014? Have 'achche din' come for you? Most will say no.
Furthermore the MP from Thiruvananthapuram also
said Congress president Rahul Gandhi's speech during the no-confidence debate
in Parliament earlier this month clearly showed that the party was setting the
agenda, raising issues such as the “Rafale scam” and the plight of farmers. Moreover
when asked what had brought about the change in Gandhi's image from a
“reluctant politician” to a “real challenger”, he said it was the Congress
chief's own efforts.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!