Washington sources added the US President vented his frustration at the investigator in a series of tweets, where he attacked the special counsel’s credibility. Meanwhile Trump wrote "Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty and contentious business relationship, he turned him down to head the FBI and former FBI Director James Comey is his close friend.”
Presently there is an investigation into the possible collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, which is led by Robert Mueller. Moreover the American firebrand claimed there has been no collusion between his campaign and Russia and therefore contradicted his own intelligence agencies. Accordingly US intelligence services have concluded Russian agents had attempted to influence the election in Trump's favor through a coordinated campaign of fake news and social media bots.
Moreover so far 32 individuals and three companies
have been indicted as part of the probe. Five of these individuals have pleaded
guilty, including three former Trump advisers, although none of the crimes they
have admitted to directly relate to collusion with Russia. Further Trump has
alleged on multiple occasions via Twitter that Mr. Mueller has conflicts of
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites