According to sources the Congress party announced that it would ally with the Telugu Desam Party in the 2019 elections in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Meanwhile the announcement was made by Telangana Congress Pradesh Committee Uttam Kumar Reddy. As per report previously it was speculated that the TDP will ally with the TRS in Telangana and however, with the TDP splitting from the NDA, Chandrababu Naidu has been seen as moving close to the Congress.
Moreover both Rahul Gandhi and Chandrababu shared the dais along with Mayawati, Mamata Banerjee and others at the oath taking ceremony of HD Kumaraswamy in Karnataka, sending out the message of a potential anti-BJP coalition. Even though the Telangana Congress unit had earlier felt that allying with the TDP would not do good for the party, it was later decided that the coalition could potentially win and form the government even at the Centre.
Moreover after bifurcation in 2014, Congress was
routed out of AP and is still struggling to make its presence felt in the
state. Recently TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu had written a letter in favor of
state bifurcation, but after sensing anger from the Andhra people, he protested
against the bifurcation claiming that the state division was happening in an
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day