Accordingly popular startup in the
Meanwhile, there is no official confirmation from either SoftBank or from BYJU’S and it is also being mentioned that if this funding round does take place, BYJU'S valuation might touch $2 billion. Furthermore, after having developed its product offerings in the English language, BYJU'S smells an immediate market for them in those countries where English is the main language spoken. Moreover these include the UK, Australia and the US and only the faculty has to be recruited locally which the company has been already doing.
Reports added in the Indian context, BYJU'S has been focusing on classes VI to XII lower classes and will soon have a package for Levels 1 to 3, (K-3) in the trade parlance as well. Meanwhile BYJU'S boasts of registration on its site of 20 million students, of which 1.26 million are paid, subscribers. Hence BYJU'S offers simplified methods of teaching subjects to the students using visual presentations and graphics.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy