Accordingly popular startup in the
Meanwhile, there is no official confirmation from either SoftBank or from BYJU’S and it is also being mentioned that if this funding round does take place, BYJU'S valuation might touch $2 billion. Furthermore, after having developed its product offerings in the English language, BYJU'S smells an immediate market for them in those countries where English is the main language spoken. Moreover these include the UK, Australia and the US and only the faculty has to be recruited locally which the company has been already doing.
Reports added in the Indian context, BYJU'S has been focusing on classes VI to XII lower classes and will soon have a package for Levels 1 to 3, (K-3) in the trade parlance as well. Meanwhile BYJU'S boasts of registration on its site of 20 million students, of which 1.26 million are paid, subscribers. Hence BYJU'S offers simplified methods of teaching subjects to the students using visual presentations and graphics.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!