Chennai sources reported that DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi’s health has been a matter of grave concern for his followers and family members. Supporters have assembled outside the Kauvery hospital in huge numbers demanding to know the real plight of their beloved ailing leader. Meanwhile the hospital had released a picture of the former Tamilnadu chief minister saying his condition was stabilizing and that he was responding to treatment.
Accordingly it did not satisfy the supporters who had gathered in large numbers. Meanwhile later, Karunanidhi’s son MK Stalin and daughter Kanimozhi appealed for calm saying he was okay. Presently, MK Stalin has revealed the truth about Karunanidhi’s healthy. Furthermore there has been no change in the health condition of DMK President M. Karunanidhi from what the hospital had said, said his son and party leader M.K. Stalin said on Monday.
Moreover when speaking to reporters here, he
said Karunanidhi's health condition continues to be in the same condition as on
Sunday. Recently the Kauvery Hospital had said Karunanidhi is being closely
monitored and treated by the panel of expert doctors. DMK spokesperson T.K.S.
Elangovan told "Karunanidhi's condition is now stable after a minor
setback in the form of breathing problem on Sunday night and the doctors at
Kauvery Hospital are monitoring his condition”.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!