Chennai sources reported that DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi’s health has been a matter of grave concern for his followers and family members. Supporters have assembled outside the Kauvery hospital in huge numbers demanding to know the real plight of their beloved ailing leader. Meanwhile the hospital had released a picture of the former Tamilnadu chief minister saying his condition was stabilizing and that he was responding to treatment.
Accordingly it did not satisfy the supporters who had gathered in large numbers. Meanwhile later, Karunanidhi’s son MK Stalin and daughter Kanimozhi appealed for calm saying he was okay. Presently, MK Stalin has revealed the truth about Karunanidhi’s healthy. Furthermore there has been no change in the health condition of DMK President M. Karunanidhi from what the hospital had said, said his son and party leader M.K. Stalin said on Monday.
Moreover when speaking to reporters here, he
said Karunanidhi's health condition continues to be in the same condition as on
Sunday. Recently the Kauvery Hospital had said Karunanidhi is being closely
monitored and treated by the panel of expert doctors. DMK spokesperson T.K.S.
Elangovan told "Karunanidhi's condition is now stable after a minor
setback in the form of breathing problem on Sunday night and the doctors at
Kauvery Hospital are monitoring his condition”.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open