Chennai sources reported that DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi’s health has been a matter of grave concern for his followers and family members. Supporters have assembled outside the Kauvery hospital in huge numbers demanding to know the real plight of their beloved ailing leader. Meanwhile the hospital had released a picture of the former Tamilnadu chief minister saying his condition was stabilizing and that he was responding to treatment.
Accordingly it did not satisfy the supporters who had gathered in large numbers. Meanwhile later, Karunanidhi’s son MK Stalin and daughter Kanimozhi appealed for calm saying he was okay. Presently, MK Stalin has revealed the truth about Karunanidhi’s healthy. Furthermore there has been no change in the health condition of DMK President M. Karunanidhi from what the hospital had said, said his son and party leader M.K. Stalin said on Monday.
Moreover when speaking to reporters here, he
said Karunanidhi's health condition continues to be in the same condition as on
Sunday. Recently the Kauvery Hospital had said Karunanidhi is being closely
monitored and treated by the panel of expert doctors. DMK spokesperson T.K.S.
Elangovan told "Karunanidhi's condition is now stable after a minor
setback in the form of breathing problem on Sunday night and the doctors at
Kauvery Hospital are monitoring his condition”.
AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?