Hyderabad sources stated that T- Hub, a startup incubator, yesterday said it has selected three Indian startups for Boeing HorizonX India Innovation Challenge. Meanwhile in a press release, T-Hub and Boeing showcased business ideas during 'Demo Day of the Boeing HorizonX India Innovation Challenge that was held at Boeings India Engineering & Technology Centre (BIETC).
The release said “The three startups Merxius, HUVIAiR and ZestIoT joined three teams of BIETC in presenting the ideas to a gathering of prospective investors and customers as well as government stakeholders”. Moreover 'Demo Day' marks the culmination of a three month accelerator program launched in collaboration with T-Hub it said.
Furthermore following an evaluation process,
six teams from a competing pool of more than 100 ideas and applications have
won the opportunity to join the cohort. As per report Boeing would continue to
collaborate with the three startup teams to help further their businesses and
the ideas presented by the Boeing teams were under evaluation as potential future
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018