The image of Congress president Rahul Gandhi taken along with the DMK chief M Karunanidhi was released today evening, and the photo has gone viral across all social media platforms. The said photo has a very clear view of M Karunanidhi, and the photo has people like Doctor Gopal and Dayanidhi Maran alongside Rahul Gandhi.
This has been the second photo since the senior DMK leader had been admitted to the Kauvery hospital days back, and the first one was when BJP Leader Venkaiah Naidu and Tamilnadu governor Banwarilal Purohit had visited the hospital two days back to enquire the health of the leader.
Today's picture had a clear view of
Karunanidhi's face, and the leader is seen hearing his son Stalin's voice.
Though the DMK chief looks tired, the hospital has said that his vital signs
are improving, and that he is getting better constantly. Superstar Rajinikanth
is all set to meet the leader as well.
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?