Controversial actress Sri Reddy has released a video dedicating it to dance master. Actor and director Raghawa Lawrence. Few weeks back, Sri Reddy had accused that director Raghawa Lawrence had met her during the shooting of his movie Rebel with Prabhas and Tamannah, and had promised her a role in his upcoming movies, and had sexually exploited and abused her.
However, recently, Raghawa Lawrence had come up with a lengthy face book post saying that God knows if she had met him or not, besides asking her to come before the press and media, and take up a challenge to do some acting and dance performances before the media, and promising her to offer roles in his future movies if she really performs well in the presence of the media.
In response to Raghawa Lawrence's
post, Sri Reddy has posted a video dedicating it to him, and in the video, the
actress is seen in revealing attire, and when audience expected her to perform
well before the camera, the actress is just seen striking a pose, and the video
ends there. This has made the fans of Raghawa Lawrence fuming, as they have
lashed out at her saying that Lawrence asked her to show her performance and
not her body.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar