According to sources one of the big minuses for the ruling TDP in AP is Chandrababu's son and IT & Panchayat Raj Minister Nara Lokesh. Meanwhile technically, he is not a minus, but politically and electorally speaking, Lokesh is indeed a liability for the party and it made him a soft target. Furthermore after knowing this weakness of TDP, Pawan Kalyan is repeatedly targeting Lokesh.
As per report after a point, even Pawan scored his own self goals by stating that he has no proofs and he was only referring to hearsay. Furthermore Lokesh's drawback is his public speaking. Aware of this, TDP and Naidu are making smart moves. Moreoevr Lokesh has been asked to cut down his public speeches and has been advised to limit his speeches and hence Lokesh & his PR team now seem to be focusing on his print interviews instead of doing TV interviews.
Meanwhile this has
really worked in favor of the TDP. Further apart from this, unlike his
peers like KTR, Lokesh lacks a 'Charismatic Image' in public and hence this is
where he really needs to work upon. And of course, he does need a mass image as
well and recently Naidu & Co has already hired senior leaders to groom
Lokesh towards this direction.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites