According to sources one of the big minuses for the ruling TDP in AP is Chandrababu's son and IT & Panchayat Raj Minister Nara Lokesh. Meanwhile technically, he is not a minus, but politically and electorally speaking, Lokesh is indeed a liability for the party and it made him a soft target. Furthermore after knowing this weakness of TDP, Pawan Kalyan is repeatedly targeting Lokesh.
As per report after a point, even Pawan scored his own self goals by stating that he has no proofs and he was only referring to hearsay. Furthermore Lokesh's drawback is his public speaking. Aware of this, TDP and Naidu are making smart moves. Moreoevr Lokesh has been asked to cut down his public speeches and has been advised to limit his speeches and hence Lokesh & his PR team now seem to be focusing on his print interviews instead of doing TV interviews.
Meanwhile this has
really worked in favor of the TDP. Further apart from this, unlike his
peers like KTR, Lokesh lacks a 'Charismatic Image' in public and hence this is
where he really needs to work upon. And of course, he does need a mass image as
well and recently Naidu & Co has already hired senior leaders to groom
Lokesh towards this direction.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7