Tokyo sources reported that Apple will help the flood affected Japanese people by undertaking free repair of iPhones, iPads, iPods, Mac computers, Apple Watches and Apple's displays damaged in the torrential rains that hit the western part of the country earlier this month. Meanwhile Japan Times reported that if the gadgets were impaired directly by the rain disasters and still fixable, individual users can apply for the free service.
Moreover the Cupertino, California headquartered tech giant plans to accept requests for free repair of its products until the end of September and the offer is only for individual users, not for companies or stores using Apple devices for their businesses.
Furthermore as per report the users also must be
residents of municipalities being supported by the central government under the
Disaster Relief Act. Hence according to Kyodo News the torrential rain in
western Japan caused disasters including floods and mudslides and killed at
least 224 people. Moreover thousands of people were still being evacuated as of
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!