Washington sources reported that Andrew Yang, a second generation Chinese American running for the 2020 US presidential race as a Democrat, has announced his acceptance of crypto currency as forms of donation, according to Yang's campaign. Meanwhile Xinhua news agency reported that the campaign on Monday announced that it can accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and anything on the ERC20 standard within a maximum of $2,500.
Accordingly Venmo payments of up to $2,700 are also acceptable. Moreover the campaign has also used other tech innovations including Twitch and Instagram TV to live broadcast campaign events. Reports stated that donors will receive a form that will allow the campaign to verify their voter qualifications, after which it will send a crypto currency wallet address to allow them to make donations. Meanwhile Yang, 43, founded the New York based entrepreneurial fellowship organization called Venture for America.
Furthermore he authored a book called "The War
on Normal People" which argues in favor of a universal basic income of
$1,000 a month for all US citizens between the ages of 18 to 64 and he also
opposes artificial intelligence and automation technology. Further Yang favors
a new type of capitalist economy called "human capitalism" that is
geared to maximize human well-being.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu