Washington sources reported that Andrew Yang, a second generation Chinese American running for the 2020 US presidential race as a Democrat, has announced his acceptance of crypto currency as forms of donation, according to Yang's campaign. Meanwhile Xinhua news agency reported that the campaign on Monday announced that it can accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and anything on the ERC20 standard within a maximum of $2,500.
Accordingly Venmo payments of up to $2,700 are also acceptable. Moreover the campaign has also used other tech innovations including Twitch and Instagram TV to live broadcast campaign events. Reports stated that donors will receive a form that will allow the campaign to verify their voter qualifications, after which it will send a crypto currency wallet address to allow them to make donations. Meanwhile Yang, 43, founded the New York based entrepreneurial fellowship organization called Venture for America.
Furthermore he authored a book called "The War
on Normal People" which argues in favor of a universal basic income of
$1,000 a month for all US citizens between the ages of 18 to 64 and he also
opposes artificial intelligence and automation technology. Further Yang favors
a new type of capitalist economy called "human capitalism" that is
geared to maximize human well-being.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections