Chennai sources added that Congress President Rahul Gandhi visited DMK President Karunanidhi at the Kauvery hospital in Chennai on Tuesday. Meanwhile he was accompanied by Mukul Wasnik, Tamilnadu in-charge of Congress from New Delhi and joined by Tamilnadu Congress Committee President S Thirunavukkarasar from the airport and was received by DMK Working President MK Stalin and Rajya Sabha MP Kanimozhi in the hospital on Tuesday.
Rahul said after meeting DMK Supreme “He wanted to come and see Karunanidhi ji and he has the spirit of Tamil people and we have a long relationship with Karunanidhi. Karunanidhi is very tough person like the people of Tamilnadu and he has the spirit of Tamilnadu in him and he was happy to see him stable. Sonia ji sent her best wishes and regards to the family”.
Earlier Karunanidhi was admitted to Kauvery
hospital late on Thursday night after his blood pressure dropped. Leaders
across the political spectrum and celebrities and moreover hundreds of cadres
have been gathering in front of the hospital, raising slogans for their leader
to get well soon despite the weather conditions. Moreover the cadres also
involved themselves in extensive prayers, gestures like tonsuring their heads
and signature campaigns praying for their leader to get well soon.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee