Chennai sources added that Congress President Rahul Gandhi visited DMK President Karunanidhi at the Kauvery hospital in Chennai on Tuesday. Meanwhile he was accompanied by Mukul Wasnik, Tamilnadu in-charge of Congress from New Delhi and joined by Tamilnadu Congress Committee President S Thirunavukkarasar from the airport and was received by DMK Working President MK Stalin and Rajya Sabha MP Kanimozhi in the hospital on Tuesday.
Rahul said after meeting DMK Supreme “He wanted to come and see Karunanidhi ji and he has the spirit of Tamil people and we have a long relationship with Karunanidhi. Karunanidhi is very tough person like the people of Tamilnadu and he has the spirit of Tamilnadu in him and he was happy to see him stable. Sonia ji sent her best wishes and regards to the family”.
Earlier Karunanidhi was admitted to Kauvery
hospital late on Thursday night after his blood pressure dropped. Leaders
across the political spectrum and celebrities and moreover hundreds of cadres
have been gathering in front of the hospital, raising slogans for their leader
to get well soon despite the weather conditions. Moreover the cadres also
involved themselves in extensive prayers, gestures like tonsuring their heads
and signature campaigns praying for their leader to get well soon.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!