Mathura sources reported that an official said on Tuesday owing to the discharge of large amounts of water from a barrage, the water level in the Yamuna River is inching towards the danger mark in Uttar Pradesh's Mathura district. Additional District Magistrate Ravindra Kumar had said "Yesterday, Yamuna was flowing at the warning level and the rising trend of the river is continuing".
Mr. Kumar said “More than three lakh cusec of water was discharged from Hathnikund barrage on Saturday, adding that its impact would be visible on Wednesday night or on Thursday after when the water released from Hathnikund would reach Mathura.
Moreover he added the sub-divisional
magistrates have been instructed to maintain vigil round the clock. People
living in low-lying areas have been advised to shift to flood posts if the rising
trend continuous. Furthermore the flood water has reached colonies based in
flood zone of Mathura and Vrindaban, he said, adding that they would be shifted
to flood outposts if the water entered into their colony.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon