Accordingly as per the policy note laid by P.Thangamani, minister for Electricity, Prohibition and Excise in the Tamilnadu Legislative Assembly, as on March 31, 2018, revenue to Tasmac was Rs 26,794 crore during 2017-18. According to the minister, this is Rs 200 crore less than the revenue, which was Rs 26,995 crore during 2016-17 and this is due to reduction in tax due to certain amendments made in the tax structure.
According to report revenue through excise tax was Rs 6,009 crores during 2017-18 and through sales tax Rs 20,784 crore. Moreover there are 3,866 Tasmac retail outlets now in the state and 1,456 bars. Hence a total of 26,463 employees work in the cadres of supervisors and salesmen, says the policy note and government collected Rs 1.61 crore as export fee in 2017-18 by selling to other states.
Presently Tasmac revenue has been steadily
increasing from 2002-2003. Revenue in that year was Rs 2,828.09 crore and it
touched Rs 6,086.95 crore during 2005-06. Furthermore in Thanjavur district,
there were 179 shops and as many as 55 shops were closed. Presently there are
138 shops. Moreover after the closure of some shops, their staff has been
posted to existing shops and hence now some shops have seven employees against
three per shop.
Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia Washington sources reported that Stormy Daniels, the porn star who claims to have slept with Donald Trump over a decade ago, says in her upcoming tell all book that it may have been the "least impressive sex" she had ever had. Meanwhile in her book, "Full Disclosure," Daniels also provides a graphic description
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height