The stay on action against former central minister P Chidambaram in the INX media case has been extended till September 28. The CBI had filed its charge sheet in the INX media case on May 15. In the charge sheet, the CBI had accused former central minister P Chidambaram of illegally giving permissions to Inx media during his tenure in 2007.
Following this, the enforcement directorate had been investigating on the financial crimes associated with this case as well. To escape arrest, P Chidambaram had reached Delhi High court and during the hearing on May 31, the Delhi High court had imposed a stay on enquiry on Chidambaram till August 1.
In the next hearing held today, the
High court has again imposed a stay against action in P Chidambaram till September
28. Advocates Dhyan Krishnan, Pramod Dubey, Ramesh Gupta and Mohit Mathur had
appeared for P Chidambaram and justice AK Pathak also ordered enforcement
directorate to submit their reports within 4 weeks.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?