As per report at least 12 of the 85 persons injured are said to be critical. Meanwhile an official said the incident took place on Tuesday at the airport in Durango City. Confusion still persists on any fatalities, as well as regarding the number of injured. Efe news reported that emergency and security teams were at the crash site vacant and arid area near Guadalupe Victoria Airport.
Accordingly the latest figures were provided by the spokesman for the Durango state Health Secretariat, Fernando Ros. Moreover he told the media that 18 have been hospitalized of whom 12 are critical. Furthermore Durango Governor Jose Aispuro ruled out any fatalities on Twitter. The Mexican Communications and Transportation Secretary Gerardo Ruiz Esparza told reporters that he could only confirm 52 people to have survived the crash.
Reports added the
aircraft, an Embracer 190, that was carrying 97 passengers and a crew of four,
went down around 3.20 p.m., shortly after taking off on a flight to Mexico City.
Moreover the North-Central Airport Group (OMA), the agency that operates the
airport, blamed poor weather conditions for the crash. Aispuro said "It was
raining, there was a storm and he think they wanted to abort, but were not able
to fall on the runway. It fell farther ahead where the paved runway ends and
that caused the fire that seriously damaged the plane".
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know