Tirupathi sources reported that to ensure smooth darshan for devotees heading to Tirumala, the south central railway has come up with a solution where the people can now book bus tickets to go to the top of hill shrine. Meanwhile it is a known fact that people after de-boarding a train at Tirupati railway station have to get bus tickets for Tirumala after a long wait in the queue.
Presently the passengers can now avail the bus tickets on the train itself from a bus conductor and as per report the SCR which collaborated with APSRTC will now allow bus conductors into the train at Srikalahasti and Koduru, who make rounds in the train announcing 'bus tickets for Tirumala'. Moreover it is the responsibility of the conductor to inform the depot about the number of tickets sold and make sure the buses are kept ready for the rail commuters.
Hence the facility
which was first implemented on Narayanadri express on a trial basis has
received an overwhelming response from the passengers heading to hill shrine. Presently,
the SCR has initiated it on other trains which head to Tirumala from different
places. Moreover Tirupati bound trains like Venkatadri, Rayalaseema, Seven
Hills and Tirumala express have got this new facility. SCR general manager said
that the idea was initiated to provide hassle-free travel for the pilgrims.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!