Tirupathi sources reported that to ensure smooth darshan for devotees heading to Tirumala, the south central railway has come up with a solution where the people can now book bus tickets to go to the top of hill shrine. Meanwhile it is a known fact that people after de-boarding a train at Tirupati railway station have to get bus tickets for Tirumala after a long wait in the queue.
Presently the passengers can now avail the bus tickets on the train itself from a bus conductor and as per report the SCR which collaborated with APSRTC will now allow bus conductors into the train at Srikalahasti and Koduru, who make rounds in the train announcing 'bus tickets for Tirumala'. Moreover it is the responsibility of the conductor to inform the depot about the number of tickets sold and make sure the buses are kept ready for the rail commuters.
Hence the facility
which was first implemented on Narayanadri express on a trial basis has
received an overwhelming response from the passengers heading to hill shrine. Presently,
the SCR has initiated it on other trains which head to Tirumala from different
places. Moreover Tirupati bound trains like Venkatadri, Rayalaseema, Seven
Hills and Tirumala express have got this new facility. SCR general manager said
that the idea was initiated to provide hassle-free travel for the pilgrims.
TN Milk agents warn Simbu! Controversial hero Simbu aka STR has always been known for his negative publicity stunts and the actor who had troubled director Aadhik Ravichandran and producer Michael Rayappan during the making of the colossal disaster Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan had made a return to form with his last release, the Maniratnam directed multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!