Chennai sources stated that the DMK on Wednesday said 21 of its party workers have died unable to bear the "shock" of the illness and hospitalization of party chief M Karunanidhi. Meanwhile the party also appealed to the cadres not to take any extreme step in view of the 94 year old former chief minister's health.
Accordingly the DMK on Wednesday said 21 of its party workers have died unable to bear the "shock" of the illness and hospitalization of party chief M Karunanidhi. Moreover the party also appealed to the cadres not to take any extreme step in view of the 94 year old former chief minister's health. DMK Working President M K Stalin said “He is deeply depressed to learn that 21 party workers have died unable to bear the shock of party president Kalaignar's illness (and hospitalization)".
Karunanidhi continues to be under intensive care for the fifth consecutive day
today at the Kauvery Hospital in Chennai, the party top leader said he was
grieved by such deaths and conveyed his condolences to the next of the kin of
the affected families. Moreover the identity of the deceased has, however, not
been disclosed by him. Further after quoting a statement from the hospital,
Stalin said the health condition of the party patriarch was "normalizing,"
and a team of doctors was constantly monitoring him.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code