Chennai sources stated that the DMK on Wednesday said 21 of its party workers have died unable to bear the "shock" of the illness and hospitalization of party chief M Karunanidhi. Meanwhile the party also appealed to the cadres not to take any extreme step in view of the 94 year old former chief minister's health.
Accordingly the DMK on Wednesday said 21 of its party workers have died unable to bear the "shock" of the illness and hospitalization of party chief M Karunanidhi. Moreover the party also appealed to the cadres not to take any extreme step in view of the 94 year old former chief minister's health. DMK Working President M K Stalin said “He is deeply depressed to learn that 21 party workers have died unable to bear the shock of party president Kalaignar's illness (and hospitalization)".
Karunanidhi continues to be under intensive care for the fifth consecutive day
today at the Kauvery Hospital in Chennai, the party top leader said he was
grieved by such deaths and conveyed his condolences to the next of the kin of
the affected families. Moreover the identity of the deceased has, however, not
been disclosed by him. Further after quoting a statement from the hospital,
Stalin said the health condition of the party patriarch was "normalizing,"
and a team of doctors was constantly monitoring him.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million