A horrible incident of 4 people from the same family was killed brutally and buried in sand in Kerala. Krishnan (62) belongs to Vannapuram, in Thodupuzha of Idukki district. He was residing with his wife Suseela (53).
They had a 20 years old daughter Arsha and a 17-year-old son Adarsh. For the past few days, there were no information or noises from their house. As Krishnan did not go to the shop to get milk, as usual, his neighbors got suspicious and complained to police.
The house was filled with flies and blood stains following which the police investigated the garden area to find a pit with insects around. Upon digging it was found that the 4 bodies of Krishnan family members were buried inside. Krishnan and his family members were brutally attacked with knives and axes, as reported by police. Since Krishnan was involved in black magic, it has been suspected that some of his enemies or someone impacted by his magic must have killed his family.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall