Chennai sources stated that DMK president M Karunanidhi's health is improving, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said on Thursday after he met the veteran Dravidian leader's family members at a hospital in Chennai to inquire about his health. As per report Vijayan told reporters that he met Karunanidhi's son and the party's working president M K Stalin and daughter Kanimozhi, besides others family members and DMK leaders.
He said “They all informed us (CPI-M delegation) that his condition is improving”. He added "Kalaignar (Karunanidhi) is a fighter by birth itself and moreover in his life he fought in several fields," and also praised the 94 year old leader's willpower. Moreover the chief minister said he wished Kalaignar a speedy recovery. Accordingly Karunanidhi, who is admitted to a private hospital after his blood pressure dropped on July 27, has been advised an extended hospital stay. Earlier on July 18, he underwent a procedure at the same hospital to replace a tracheostomy tube to help him breathe normally.
Furthermore Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and
Congress President Rahul Gandhi visited him in hospital. Many other leaders
also visited the hospital and met the family of the veteran DMK chief. Moreover
DMK workers have waited outside the hospital in upscale Alwarpet area, praying
for the recovery of the party chief.
Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar? Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami defended the protests against AR Murugadoss’ Deepawali release Sarkar which was a target of protests by members of the ruling party. Meanwhile the AIADMK had staged protests last week claiming that certain scenes in the movie insulted former Tamilnadu CM J Jayalalitha.
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan