DMK chief MK Stalin had today visited the briyani shop which was attacked by DMK student wing member Yuvraj before few days. On Sunday when Karunanidhi was critical in Kauvery hospital, DMK student wing member Yuvraj and 10 of his gang Members barged into Salem RR Anbu briyani hotel in Virugambakkam, Chennai and demanded free briyani to be served for them, and had attacked the cashier of the hotel.
The hotel employees were violently thrashed by Yuvraj and gang and this attack video captured on CCTV camera went viral in social media. Following this, Yuvraj and others in his gang were suspended by Mk Stalin and today he had visited the hotel himself. RR briyani hotel owner had said that initially Stalin had spoken to him over phone to console him, and later said that he didn't feel right and told he'll come in person, and visited the hotel.
Though the owner was content with
Stalin's consoling words itself, he made it a point to visit the hotel and
Stalin's prompt action to suspend Yuvraj and gang and his hotel visit has given
the party a good image.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA