DMK chief MK Stalin had today visited the briyani shop which was attacked by DMK student wing member Yuvraj before few days. On Sunday when Karunanidhi was critical in Kauvery hospital, DMK student wing member Yuvraj and 10 of his gang Members barged into Salem RR Anbu briyani hotel in Virugambakkam, Chennai and demanded free briyani to be served for them, and had attacked the cashier of the hotel.
The hotel employees were violently thrashed by Yuvraj and gang and this attack video captured on CCTV camera went viral in social media. Following this, Yuvraj and others in his gang were suspended by Mk Stalin and today he had visited the hotel himself. RR briyani hotel owner had said that initially Stalin had spoken to him over phone to console him, and later said that he didn't feel right and told he'll come in person, and visited the hotel.
Though the owner was content with
Stalin's consoling words itself, he made it a point to visit the hotel and
Stalin's prompt action to suspend Yuvraj and gang and his hotel visit has given
the party a good image.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon