A defamation suit has been filed against Ulaga nayagan Kamal Haasan for allegedly spoiling the reputation of former chief minister of Tamilnadu and former AIADMK chief Jayalalitha. Ulaga nayagan Kamal has been busy with multiple assignments as he's currently hosting the popular television game reality show Bigg Boss season 2 on Vijay TV and is awaiting the release of his upcoming movie Vishwaroopam 2 releasing on August 10.
In such a situation a Chennai high court advocate had filed a petition against Kamal Haasan to the Chennai commissioner. Advocate Louisal Ramesh has accused that Kamal Haasan is using Bigg boss program to boost his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam and that he's making distasteful remarks against Jayalalitha.
In the ongoing episodes of Bigg Boss, Aishwarya Dutta is seen as a dictator and actress Rythvika is seen quoting that Aishwarya doesn't know what happened to dictators in Tamilnadu, and in the weekend Kamal will come and speak about dictatorship in Tamilnadu, adding that all this is pointing to Jayalalitha and that it's being scripted by Kamal Hassan and Endemol shine. On this ground the advocate has demanded actions on Kamal Hassan alleging that he had degraded Jayalalitha.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?