Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam leader TTV Dinakaran has yesterday said that his party is open to have an alliance with the Congress party for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam general secretary and RK Nagar constituency MLA TTV Dinakaran has yesterday met Sasikala who's ka at Karnataka's parapana Agrahara prison.
Following his meeting with Sasikala, TTV Dinakaran had interacted with the press. During his answers he said that if Congress was willing to part ways with DMK and come for an alliance with Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam, his party will be open for alliance.
It must be noted that Amma Makkal
Munnetra Kazhagam general secretary TTV Dinakaran had earlier said that his
party won't be forming an alliance with Bharatiya Janatha party and today
reasserted the same during the press interaction stating that AMMK won't join
hands with BJP for Lok Sabha elections.
Pandya injured - Damage for India? During the Asia cup match between India and Pakistan held yesterday at Dubai, Indian had lost the toss, and Pakistan batted first. Yesterday, India had played against Hong Kong, and had won the match in a thrilling way after Hong Kong failed to capitalize on the great start they had as they lost by 26 runs. While India had limped to win yesterday, people were keen on what India is gonna do against a strong Pakistan team.
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges