Warangal Around five TSRTC buses parked at Depot-1 of the district caught fire and turned to ashes. Reports added the incident occurred in wee hours of Thursday. No casualties have been reported. Meanwhile it is learnt that the reason for the fire was a short circuit and on learning about the incident, Telangana Transport minister Mahendar Reddy ordered an immediate probe into the matter and he also requested the officials to be alert and prevent them from occurring in future.
According to report the five buses were completely gutted before the arrival of fire tenders and the estimated loss is yet to be ascertained. Earlier a few months ago, a luxury TSRTC bus caught fire with 32 passengers on board near Aler village of Warangal district. Moreover the reason for that mishap too was said to be short circuit.
Further the bus conductor who noticed the smoke
billowing from the rear end of the bus alerted the passengers who got off the
bus safely and the loss was estimated to be Rs 50 lakhs. However, the bus staff
was appreciated for alerting passengers on time and saving them.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open