Warangal Around five TSRTC buses parked at Depot-1 of the district caught fire and turned to ashes. Reports added the incident occurred in wee hours of Thursday. No casualties have been reported. Meanwhile it is learnt that the reason for the fire was a short circuit and on learning about the incident, Telangana Transport minister Mahendar Reddy ordered an immediate probe into the matter and he also requested the officials to be alert and prevent them from occurring in future.
According to report the five buses were completely gutted before the arrival of fire tenders and the estimated loss is yet to be ascertained. Earlier a few months ago, a luxury TSRTC bus caught fire with 32 passengers on board near Aler village of Warangal district. Moreover the reason for that mishap too was said to be short circuit.
Further the bus conductor who noticed the smoke
billowing from the rear end of the bus alerted the passengers who got off the
bus safely and the loss was estimated to be Rs 50 lakhs. However, the bus staff
was appreciated for alerting passengers on time and saving them.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code