According to sources Swiggy, India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform, on Thursday announced the all cash acquisition of on-demand delivery platform Scootsy an intercity service that gets the best of restaurant and gourmet food, toys, beauty, electronics and more to the customer’s doorstep. Meanwhile with this acquisition, Swiggy will further strengthen Scootsy’s curate restaurant network and help the brand expand to newer cities on the back of its operational excellence and back end strength.
Furthermore Scootsy will continue to operate as an independent app post the acquisition. Moreover for Swiggy, the acquisition of Mumbai based Scootsy is in line with its vision to provide a superior consumer experience and the widest restaurant choices for consumers and it will extend the breadth and selection of Swiggy’s existing network of 40,000 restaurants by adding more curate restaurants to it.
Further Scootsy has carved a niche for itself by
providing consumers a great ordering experience from a careful selection of
restaurants, bakeries and gourmet stores. Moreover it has also built immense
loyalty among a large number of curate restaurant partners, many of whom are
exclusively with the platform. Presently Swiggy brings with it a conducive
ecosystem and the right resources for expansion, the acquisition will enable
Scootsy’s expansion across Mumbai as well as propel its foray into 4-5 major
Indian cities in the coming months.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth