According to sources Swiggy, India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform, on Thursday announced the all cash acquisition of on-demand delivery platform Scootsy an intercity service that gets the best of restaurant and gourmet food, toys, beauty, electronics and more to the customer’s doorstep. Meanwhile with this acquisition, Swiggy will further strengthen Scootsy’s curate restaurant network and help the brand expand to newer cities on the back of its operational excellence and back end strength.
Furthermore Scootsy will continue to operate as an independent app post the acquisition. Moreover for Swiggy, the acquisition of Mumbai based Scootsy is in line with its vision to provide a superior consumer experience and the widest restaurant choices for consumers and it will extend the breadth and selection of Swiggy’s existing network of 40,000 restaurants by adding more curate restaurants to it.
Further Scootsy has carved a niche for itself by
providing consumers a great ordering experience from a careful selection of
restaurants, bakeries and gourmet stores. Moreover it has also built immense
loyalty among a large number of curate restaurant partners, many of whom are
exclusively with the platform. Presently Swiggy brings with it a conducive
ecosystem and the right resources for expansion, the acquisition will enable
Scootsy’s expansion across Mumbai as well as propel its foray into 4-5 major
Indian cities in the coming months.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India