As per report Safexpress, India’s largest supply chain & logistics company, has launched its ultra modern Logistics Park in Bengaluru. Meanwhile this state of the art facility is strategically located on National Highway 75 and is the company's biggest in south India. Accordingly senior dignitaries from the company present on the occasion included Rubal Jain, Managing Director, Vineet Kanaujia, Vice President Marketing, SK Jain, Chief of Administration and PS Narayan, Regional Manager Karnataka.
Further the Logistics Park enables loading and unloading of over 260 vehicles simultaneously, which ensures smooth and uninterrupted movement of goods. Presently operations at the Logistics Park are highly streamlined, which ensures the country’s fastest transit time from Bengaluru to over 620 destinations across India. Moreover the Logistics Park has a column less span of over 150 feet, which facilitates uninterrupted movement of goods within the facility.
Reports added Rubal Jain said this facility is a
perfect mix of nature friendly initiatives and technology. Hence Safexpress has
taken special environment-friendly initiatives at the Logistics Park by
investing in rainwater harvesting system, developing a special green zone and
using natural sunlight during the daytime to conserve energy.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers