New Delhi sources stated that the Railway Ministry on Thursday announced that it is likely to increase the vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians from 26,502 advertised earlier to nearly 60,000. A Ministry statement said "The Ministry had earlier announced the recruitment for 26,502 such posts in February that more than 47 lakh candidates applied to take the recruitment examination. Meanwhile the notified 26,502 vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000”.
Furthermore the Indian Railways is likely to recruit more than one lakh personnel on various posts in the current financial year through the Railway Recruitment Board. Moreover the Ministry said that maximum care has been taken to allocate centres to the candidates in the same or nearby cities for the recruitment test which will be held soon.
Hence around nine lakh candidates from Bihar, 9.5 lakh from Uttar Pradesh
and nearly 4.5 lakh from Rajasthan applied for the recruitment exam. The ministry
said "Interstate movement of some candidates is inevitable and it was
ensured that candidates who had applied early are accommodated in their own or
nearby cities and states whereas those who applied late had to be moved out”.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india