New Delhi sources stated that the Railway Ministry on Thursday announced that it is likely to increase the vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians from 26,502 advertised earlier to nearly 60,000. A Ministry statement said "The Ministry had earlier announced the recruitment for 26,502 such posts in February that more than 47 lakh candidates applied to take the recruitment examination. Meanwhile the notified 26,502 vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000”.
Furthermore the Indian Railways is likely to recruit more than one lakh personnel on various posts in the current financial year through the Railway Recruitment Board. Moreover the Ministry said that maximum care has been taken to allocate centres to the candidates in the same or nearby cities for the recruitment test which will be held soon.
Hence around nine lakh candidates from Bihar, 9.5 lakh from Uttar Pradesh
and nearly 4.5 lakh from Rajasthan applied for the recruitment exam. The ministry
said "Interstate movement of some candidates is inevitable and it was
ensured that candidates who had applied early are accommodated in their own or
nearby cities and states whereas those who applied late had to be moved out”.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?