Chennai sources added that a defense statement said an indigenous designed and developed landing gear for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)-Rustom II has been successfully tested on Thursday. Meanwhile the landing gear developed by a Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) laboratory here has undergone low speed and high speed taxi trial in Chitradurga, Karnataka.
Meanwhile the maiden flight of Rustom II with the indigenous developed gear was successfully carried out. The statement said “The Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), the main laboratory of DRDO, has designed and developed the gear”.
Furthermore as per report Rustom II is a medium
altitude long endurance UAV designed for carrying out surveillance for the
armed forces and the CVRDE is involved in the development of armored fighter
vehicles and tanks among others.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai