The Tamilnadu assembly speaker's side has opined that the action has been taken in regards to the 18 MLA disqualifications, as per the rules and regulations. The 18 MLAs who had supported TTV Dinakaran had appealed against their disqualification in the Chennai high court, and the verdict on this case was given by the bench headed by justice Indra Banerjee.
The Chief justice Indra Banerjee had said that the disqualification of 18 MLAs was valid, while another justice Sundar was against the disqualification. Following different verdicts given by two judges, the case was heard by the third chief justice, and during the hearing, the Speaker's advocate Arima Sundaram had said that they had suspected the actions of the 18 MLAs giving a petition to the governor, as the Governor has the rights to dissolve a government or announce a side as majority.
Despite no action by the governor,
why the 18 MLAs not returned to their party, asked Arima Sundaram, adding that
their disqualification was done as per the rules. While the 18 MLAs had
initially said that they had voted for Edappadi Palanisamy in the voting, they
had later said the governor that they had no belief on him. Now, the hearing on
this case has been pushed to Monday.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm