In the stay case against the release of Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan and directorial Vishwaroopam 2, the actor has been given deadline till August 6 to respond to the case. Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan starrer Vishwaroopam 2, the sequel to his 2013 blockbuster Vishwaroopam, is releasing after huge delays and Controversies on August 10, and the actor is busy promoting Vishwaroopam 2 across Tamil, Telugu and Hindi media as the movie is releasing in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Mumbai as well.
In such a situation, pyramid saimira Production Company, which was long back supposed to bankroll Kamal Haasan starrer Marmayogi has said that Kamal must not release Vishwaroopam 2 without repaying the 5. 44 crores he had received. Hearing this petition from pyramid saimira, the Chennai high court has ordered Kamal Hassan and Vishwaroopam 2 co-producers Oscar films V Ravichandran to reply to this case before 6 August.
It must be noted that there's
already a case against Kamal Hassan pending, demanding him to repay the 6.90 crores
he had received for Marmayogi.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?