Anti corruption unit police have made shocking revelations that, there might be more than 200 crores of black money involved in the question paper scam involving Anna University. Tamilnadu has been shaken by the Anna university question paper malpractice scam. It has been revealed that, during the revaluation process of failed engineering students, bribe has been collected from the student to make them clear the exams.
The bribes have been collected to the tunes of Rs 10000 per subject, and this had happened in 2017 educational year. Now, investigations are in full swing in this case. This huge scam has happened when G V Uma had been the coordinator of exams in Anna University between 2015-2018, and 9 professors had been working under her, and it has been estimated that more than 100 professors might have been tagged under these 9 professors involved in this scam. These professors work in Anna University affiliated colleges.
It has been found that since there
was no Vice Chancellor for Anna University during the educational year of 2017,
the situation was exploited to be misused for the scam, and it is suspected
that there might be involvement of a former Vice Chancellor as well. It has
also been estimated that revaluation bribes must have been collected from at least
2 lakhs students, and professors who never bent to the corrupt ways were
suspended as well. Investigations are on in this regard, and more truths are
awaited to be exposed in the coming days.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!