Anti corruption unit police have made shocking revelations that, there might be more than 200 crores of black money involved in the question paper scam involving Anna University. Tamilnadu has been shaken by the Anna university question paper malpractice scam. It has been revealed that, during the revaluation process of failed engineering students, bribe has been collected from the student to make them clear the exams.
The bribes have been collected to the tunes of Rs 10000 per subject, and this had happened in 2017 educational year. Now, investigations are in full swing in this case. This huge scam has happened when G V Uma had been the coordinator of exams in Anna University between 2015-2018, and 9 professors had been working under her, and it has been estimated that more than 100 professors might have been tagged under these 9 professors involved in this scam. These professors work in Anna University affiliated colleges.
It has been found that since there
was no Vice Chancellor for Anna University during the educational year of 2017,
the situation was exploited to be misused for the scam, and it is suspected
that there might be involvement of a former Vice Chancellor as well. It has
also been estimated that revaluation bribes must have been collected from at least
2 lakhs students, and professors who never bent to the corrupt ways were
suspended as well. Investigations are on in this regard, and more truths are
awaited to be exposed in the coming days.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites