Hyderabad sources reported that for those who love to hop pubs, you can spend some extra time at the bar and according to the new rule passed by the state government, liquor can be served an hour more in the weekends only under Greater Hyderabad Police Station (GHMC) limits and its five kilometer periphery.
Meanwhile as per the orders by the Telangana government, the bars in the city will remain open till 1 pm on Saturday and Sunday. As per report, the timings on weekdays remain unchanged and will continue to serve liquor till 12 pm from 10 am. Furthermore there are around 400 bars and pubs which are under GHMC limits which serve 5 lakh litres of liquor per day. Hence with the new rule, the excise officials are expecting an increase in the sale of liquor due to the extension in bar timings.
Moreover an excise official said "On the
request of hotels and pubs in the city to increase timings, the government has
agreed to their plea after considering the bar timings in other metro cities”.
A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out Washington sources reported that former U.S. first lady revealed her family life, some thoughts about her husband's successor Donald Trump, as well as her reflections on various challenges in her personal life. Accordingly the book is already No. 1 among best sellers on Amazon.
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!