Hyderabad sources reported that cabinet sub-committee in Telangana, headed by Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Kadiam Srihari, yesterday favored providing mid-day meals to students of degree, intermediate (10+2) and vocational colleges. Meanwhile a state government release said the panel, which met yesterday, directed representatives of Akshya Patra foundation, who will supply the food, to put in place basic facilities required to supply mid-day meals to all such colleges in 31 districts.
As per latest report the foundations representatives told the committee that they are already implementing the Annapurna subsidized meals scheme (in Hyderabad) without any complaints and the students strength is increasing day by day because of the quality foods been supplied to them.
Previously on August 6th it said “The committee asked the
foundation to submit a report with details, including menu and the price”. Furthermore
it added that the report would be submitted to Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar
Rao who will announce the decision.
Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi According to sources seasoned politician Chandrababu Naidu whenever he gets an opportunity, he is cornering Modi on issues rather than indulging in personal diatribe. Meanwhile the other day, Naidu has cracked some brilliant satires on Modi's tall claims during the latter's foreign tours. Furthermore Naidu said he was delighted to see Modi's statement on Fintech at Singapore. Naidu said "Where
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name