Hyderabad sources reported that cabinet sub-committee in Telangana, headed by Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Kadiam Srihari, yesterday favored providing mid-day meals to students of degree, intermediate (10+2) and vocational colleges. Meanwhile a state government release said the panel, which met yesterday, directed representatives of Akshya Patra foundation, who will supply the food, to put in place basic facilities required to supply mid-day meals to all such colleges in 31 districts.
As per latest report the foundations representatives told the committee that they are already implementing the Annapurna subsidized meals scheme (in Hyderabad) without any complaints and the students strength is increasing day by day because of the quality foods been supplied to them.
Previously on August 6th it said “The committee asked the
foundation to submit a report with details, including menu and the price”. Furthermore
it added that the report would be submitted to Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar
Rao who will announce the decision.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know