New York sources reported that oil prices went down on Friday amid rising supplies from countries including Russia and Saudi Arabia. Meanwhile Russia and key OPEC(Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) members such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have all increased production recently, trying to help compensate for a potential decline in Iranian crude supplies once planned US sanctions take effect later this year.
As per report official data from Russia on Thursday showed that the country's oil output rose by 150,000 barrels per day (bpd) in July from June to 11.21 million bpd. According to Reuters the output by Saudi Arabia has also risen recently to around 11 million bpd.
Furthermore the West Texas Intermediate (WTI) for September delivery lost
$0.47 to settle at $68.49 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, while
Brent crude for October delivery erased $0.24 to close at $73.21 a barrel on
the London ICE Futures Exchange.
PMK ropes in an actor! A significant event has happened in the history of Pattali Makkal katchi party, and it is that the party has given an important role to actor Ranjith. Doctor Ramadoss, the leader of PMK has been a leader who fights for the rights of farmers, fights for the language, and with huge experience in politics, had also been conferred the doctorate.
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height