Hyderabad sources made a statement that the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics (ICRISAT) will make scientific assessment of 'Mission Kakatiya' of the government of Telangana that aims to restore over 46,000 tanks across the state. Meanwhile a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) towards this effect was signed on Friday between the Ministry of Irrigation in Telangana andICRISAT in the presence of Minister for Irrigation T. Harish Rao.
As per report the MoU signed by G. Malsur, Commissioner Common Area Development Authority, Ministry of Irrigation and Kiran K. Sharma, Deputy Director General, (Acting), ICRISAT .
Sources added that the two year project will carry out economic assessment
of benefits of Mission Kakatiya to smallholder farmers to understand nutrient
return to the soil and the productivity and profitability.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'