Hyderabad sources made a statement that the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics (ICRISAT) will make scientific assessment of 'Mission Kakatiya' of the government of Telangana that aims to restore over 46,000 tanks across the state. Meanwhile a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) towards this effect was signed on Friday between the Ministry of Irrigation in Telangana andICRISAT in the presence of Minister for Irrigation T. Harish Rao.
As per report the MoU signed by G. Malsur, Commissioner Common Area Development Authority, Ministry of Irrigation and Kiran K. Sharma, Deputy Director General, (Acting), ICRISAT .
Sources added that the two year project will carry out economic assessment
of benefits of Mission Kakatiya to smallholder farmers to understand nutrient
return to the soil and the productivity and profitability.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai