Andhra Pradesh sources stated after coming down heavily on Pawan Kalyan and Jagan, Chandrababu Naidu has shot back at his detractors alike. Meanwhile when accusing them of supporting BJP, Naidu alleged that the Lotus Party with the support of Opposition leaders is doing a grave injustice to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore after shooting a straight question to Pawan, Chandrababu said why was he not asking or demanding the Centre for the 75,000 Crore. Meanwhile Naidu noted the revelations of the Joint Facts Finding Committee constituted by Pawan Kalyan himself.
Naidu said in a fierce attack on his rivals "The Facts Finding
Committee by Pawan itself stated that Centre owes us Rs 75,000 Crore. Why Pawan
is not questioning the Centre for it?" Moreover he said TDP has
successfully launched attack on BJP and managed to get the national attention
on AP's problems. Furthermore Chandrababu appreciated the efforts and hard work
of the TDP MPs who are fighting against Modi government in the Lok Sabha during
the Monsoon session of Parliament and Naidu said YCP MPs have quit their posts
to save Modi.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'