Andhra Pradesh sources stated after coming down heavily on Pawan Kalyan and Jagan, Chandrababu Naidu has shot back at his detractors alike. Meanwhile when accusing them of supporting BJP, Naidu alleged that the Lotus Party with the support of Opposition leaders is doing a grave injustice to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore after shooting a straight question to Pawan, Chandrababu said why was he not asking or demanding the Centre for the 75,000 Crore. Meanwhile Naidu noted the revelations of the Joint Facts Finding Committee constituted by Pawan Kalyan himself.
Naidu said in a fierce attack on his rivals "The Facts Finding
Committee by Pawan itself stated that Centre owes us Rs 75,000 Crore. Why Pawan
is not questioning the Centre for it?" Moreover he said TDP has
successfully launched attack on BJP and managed to get the national attention
on AP's problems. Furthermore Chandrababu appreciated the efforts and hard work
of the TDP MPs who are fighting against Modi government in the Lok Sabha during
the Monsoon session of Parliament and Naidu said YCP MPs have quit their posts
to save Modi.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam