Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni had been to a falls in Tirunelveli, and showered and participated in trekking, and enjoyed a great day. The Tamilnadu premier league TNPL cricket match between Madurai and Coimbatore has been scheduled today, and Dhoni had been invited for the match.
He will be spinning the coin for the toss of this match and arrived at the airport for the match yesterday. Later he had been to the Gundaru area and stayed at a private resort. After a while, he had been for trekking with security guards, following which he went to Sami falls at a distance of 1 km.
Dhoni had a great day there, and
fans and the general public were ecstatic seeing a glimpse of their favorite
cricketer and took photos of him. Dhoni's photos at Tirunelveli are
getting viral, and today Dhoni will also be visiting the India cements plant at
Thazhaiyoothu in Tirunelveli.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day