A cop, who had demonstrated people on how to deal with drunken people, faced an embarrassing situation as he was confronted by a real drunk guy who gave him a live demo. Cops had been on their checking routine yesterday near the Adyar cooum, and when they were checking, a person named Radhakrishnan had come towards them in his bike. The cops stopped the speeding bike and caught hold of Radhakrishnan.
After questioning him and getting improper answers, they also got confirmed that he was in an inebriated state. After confirming his drunken state, the police seized his bike keys for the offence of drunken driving; following which Radhakrishnan began arguing with the cops. He hurled abuses at cops and asked them to return his keys, besides also threatening to jump into the cooum if they didn't return his keys.
After constant refusal by cops, in
an unexpected manner, Radhakrishnan jumped into the cooum. After sometime since
he didn't come out, firefighters were brought in to rescue him, and the search
operations were continuing till night. Even post sunrise, Radhakrishnan wasn't
found, and cops are worried if he's dead or alive.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post