The Tamilnadu political battlefield has gained unprecedented momentum, with the news making rounds that BJP leader Amit Shah is planning to make Superstar Rajinikanth as the chief minister of Tamilnadu and make Narendra Modi continue as the prime minister of India. TN politics has caught fire after news that ADMK is planning to rope in Rajinikanth to lead their Lok Sabha elections campaign.
It has been said that Amit Shah is the mastermind behind this. Initially Superstar Rajinikanth announced that he's going to start a new political party. BJP had also reportedly wanted him to start his own party and wanted to offer their support to him. However after careful analysis of the political scenario in Tamilnadu, Rajinikanth had reportedly decided it was not possible to gain political stronghold and popularize party and party flag and principles in a limited time, and hence had dropped the idea of floating his own party.
However now the plans are on to
announce Rajinikanth as the leader of AIADMK and it's said the same will be
announced by 2018 end, and Minister Pandiarajan had also spoken in support of
this. Amit Shah's plan is to make Modi continue at centre and Rajinikanth as
the CM of Tamilnadu, and it was for this that he had visited Chennai last
month. Let's see if Rajinikanth announces joining AIADMK sooner as per
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?