The Tamilnadu political battlefield has gained unprecedented momentum, with the news making rounds that BJP leader Amit Shah is planning to make Superstar Rajinikanth as the chief minister of Tamilnadu and make Narendra Modi continue as the prime minister of India. TN politics has caught fire after news that ADMK is planning to rope in Rajinikanth to lead their Lok Sabha elections campaign.
It has been said that Amit Shah is the mastermind behind this. Initially Superstar Rajinikanth announced that he's going to start a new political party. BJP had also reportedly wanted him to start his own party and wanted to offer their support to him. However after careful analysis of the political scenario in Tamilnadu, Rajinikanth had reportedly decided it was not possible to gain political stronghold and popularize party and party flag and principles in a limited time, and hence had dropped the idea of floating his own party.
However now the plans are on to
announce Rajinikanth as the leader of AIADMK and it's said the same will be
announced by 2018 end, and Minister Pandiarajan had also spoken in support of
this. Amit Shah's plan is to make Modi continue at centre and Rajinikanth as
the CM of Tamilnadu, and it was for this that he had visited Chennai last
month. Let's see if Rajinikanth announces joining AIADMK sooner as per
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India