According to sources the journey between Bengaluru and Mysuru will now be faster after the South Western Railways increased the speed of four trains plying between the two cities with effect from August 15. Meanwhile the arrival and departure timings for the trains have also been revised bringing relief to passengers on the route.
Furthermore consequent to the electrification and doubling between Mysuru KSR Bengaluru Mysuru section, the following trains are speeded up and made ‘super fast’ between Mysuru and KSR Bengaluru from August 15”. Moreover as per the revised timetable 16231 Mysuru- Maviladuturai Express will depart from Mysuru at 4:15 pm instead of 3:30 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 6:45 pm instead of 6:20 pm.
Furthermore the journey time has
been reduced by twenty minutes after the change. Reports added the
notification issued by SWR said there is no change in train numbers, stoppages
and zonal interchange timings and the development comes as a relief for passengers
travelling on the route. Presently the train travels through Ramanagara and
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code