According to sources the journey between Bengaluru and Mysuru will now be faster after the South Western Railways increased the speed of four trains plying between the two cities with effect from August 15. Meanwhile the arrival and departure timings for the trains have also been revised bringing relief to passengers on the route.
Furthermore consequent to the electrification and doubling between Mysuru KSR Bengaluru Mysuru section, the following trains are speeded up and made ‘super fast’ between Mysuru and KSR Bengaluru from August 15”. Moreover as per the revised timetable 16231 Mysuru- Maviladuturai Express will depart from Mysuru at 4:15 pm instead of 3:30 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 6:45 pm instead of 6:20 pm.
Furthermore the journey time has
been reduced by twenty minutes after the change. Reports added the
notification issued by SWR said there is no change in train numbers, stoppages
and zonal interchange timings and the development comes as a relief for passengers
travelling on the route. Presently the train travels through Ramanagara and
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India