Hyderabad sources reported that when addressing the seventh convocation of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT-H) at nearby Kandi, he urged the institute to break out of silos and encourage others to do the same. Meanwhile the president said India would judge the success of IIT-H by the vitality and output it can ensure for not just itself, but the entire Hyderabad's knowledge ecosystem.
He said "As a second generation IIT, it is important that IIT Hyderabad borrows from as well as learns from the models of the past. Conditions are different from the 1950s and 1960s, where India has changed. Meanwhile Technology and the very discipline of engineering have evolved and their aspirations are no longer limited to the heavy industrial base that we created six decades ago”.
The president said "Increasingly, they are sources of innovation and
incubators of technology and technology driven start-ups and the knowledge
ecosystem of public investments in science, academic institutions and
universities, research laboratories, commercial applications and private
enterprise has an almost magical potential. Moreover its best example is, of
course, Silicon Valley in the United States”.
Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches Accordingly affluent AC passengers are the prime suspects as over 21 lakh towels, bed sheets, blankets and other items went missing from air-conditioned coaches during 2017-18. As official said “The passengers are suspected to have made off with precisely 21,72,246 "bedroll items" including 12,83,415 hand towels, 4,71,077 bed sheets and 3,14,952 pillow covers from trains across the country
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!