Hyderabad sources reported that when addressing the seventh convocation of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT-H) at nearby Kandi, he urged the institute to break out of silos and encourage others to do the same. Meanwhile the president said India would judge the success of IIT-H by the vitality and output it can ensure for not just itself, but the entire Hyderabad's knowledge ecosystem.
He said "As a second generation IIT, it is important that IIT Hyderabad borrows from as well as learns from the models of the past. Conditions are different from the 1950s and 1960s, where India has changed. Meanwhile Technology and the very discipline of engineering have evolved and their aspirations are no longer limited to the heavy industrial base that we created six decades ago”.
The president said "Increasingly, they are sources of innovation and
incubators of technology and technology driven start-ups and the knowledge
ecosystem of public investments in science, academic institutions and
universities, research laboratories, commercial applications and private
enterprise has an almost magical potential. Moreover its best example is, of
course, Silicon Valley in the United States”.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post