Accordingly a senior official has said more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the exclusive facility (Tower) being developed by the Telangana government here to give a boost to the animation, gaming and visual effects sector. As per report Jayesh Ranjan, state principal Secretary (IT), told the work on building the ImageTower (Innovation in Multimedia, Animation, Gaming and Entertainment) began last year and it is in good progress.
He said "By the end of 2019 or the first quarter of 2020, we should expect it to be ready and the facility is being developed in the PPP mode at a cost of around Rs 900 crore. He added "It's being done in a PPP mode and moreover a company called Salarpuria is building it and are spending around Rs 900 crore in construction”.
Furthermore more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the
Tower, he said, adding studios, preview theatres and some others would be
provided as common facilities. Ranjan said the government would fix the rate at
which IMAGE companies will be given space and the rest of the space they can take
at commercial rates also. Moreover the state government had announced the IMAGE
policy in 2016 to make Hyderabad the most favored destination for investment in
animation, visual effects, gaming and comics (AVGC) sector.
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know