Accordingly a senior official has said more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the exclusive facility (Tower) being developed by the Telangana government here to give a boost to the animation, gaming and visual effects sector. As per report Jayesh Ranjan, state principal Secretary (IT), told the work on building the ImageTower (Innovation in Multimedia, Animation, Gaming and Entertainment) began last year and it is in good progress.
He said "By the end of 2019 or the first quarter of 2020, we should expect it to be ready and the facility is being developed in the PPP mode at a cost of around Rs 900 crore. He added "It's being done in a PPP mode and moreover a company called Salarpuria is building it and are spending around Rs 900 crore in construction”.
Furthermore more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the
Tower, he said, adding studios, preview theatres and some others would be
provided as common facilities. Ranjan said the government would fix the rate at
which IMAGE companies will be given space and the rest of the space they can take
at commercial rates also. Moreover the state government had announced the IMAGE
policy in 2016 to make Hyderabad the most favored destination for investment in
animation, visual effects, gaming and comics (AVGC) sector.
TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter Meanwhile when taking to social media, Uttam had said, "Unlike KTR, who received everything on a platter due to his father and caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, he is a first generation politician who worked hard to reach where he is. Meanwhile to say that KCR had any role isn’t just blatantly false, but also childish. You and your family have positions today because Congress gave Telangana."
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP