Popular actor Mohanlal has received a notice from the Kerala Khadi committee, thanks to his acting in an advertisement for a textile company in which he posed using a spinning wheel. Onam is the biggest festival of Kerala and in this occasion, the Kerala Khadi committee has been selling Khadi products competing strongly with private textile firms.
In such a situation, actor Mohanlal had acted in a textile company's ad, acting using a spinning wheel, and this had shocked the Kerala Khadi committee and they had issued a notice to Mohanlal and the textile firm proprietor, to withdraw the advertisement, and as per the leader of Kerala Khadi committee Shobana Raj, using hand spinning wheel, only Khadi dresses can be created, and hand spinning wheel has been an identity of the nation.
While the company for which Mohanlal
did the ad has no connection with Khadi, why should they make use of them,
questioned Shobana. This news of Mohanlal getting a notice has sent shock waves
in the Malayalam film industry.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open