The police have blocked one side of the Kauvery hospital where DMK chief Karunanidhi has been hospitalized. Today evening the hospital had given its press release stating that the senior leader's health had declined, and due to his age related ailments, he had to be constantly monitored for 24 hours to determine his health condition.
As the cops have blocked one side of Kauvery hospital, no vehicles were allowed in the route. The whole road has been taken control by the cops, as they want to prevent DMK cadre and supporters from entering the road and blocking the hospital.
In such a scenario, it had been
said that former minister Duraimurugan will be meeting Chief Minister Edappadi
Palanisamy, and it is expected that many other ministers will also be meeting.
By evening, Central minister Nithin Gadkari has arrived to Chennai and visited
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!