The police have blocked one side of the Kauvery hospital where DMK chief Karunanidhi has been hospitalized. Today evening the hospital had given its press release stating that the senior leader's health had declined, and due to his age related ailments, he had to be constantly monitored for 24 hours to determine his health condition.
As the cops have blocked one side of Kauvery hospital, no vehicles were allowed in the route. The whole road has been taken control by the cops, as they want to prevent DMK cadre and supporters from entering the road and blocking the hospital.
In such a scenario, it had been
said that former minister Duraimurugan will be meeting Chief Minister Edappadi
Palanisamy, and it is expected that many other ministers will also be meeting.
By evening, Central minister Nithin Gadkari has arrived to Chennai and visited
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!