Accordingly Jawaharlal Nehru was born to Motilal Nehru and Swarup Rani in Allahabad in British India and moreover he was the first of the three children of the couple and other two were Vijaya Lakhsmi and Krishna Hut seeing. Nehru’s father was a barrister and was actively involved in the Indian independence movement and served as the President of the Indian National Congress twice.
Moreover Nehru received most of his primary education at home with the help of several tutors and governess. Furthermore it was Ferdinand Brooks who was responsible for young Nehru’s indulgence and interest in science and theology. However, the same did not last long and his interest wavered after the departure of Brooks. Hence at the age of 16, Nehru was enrolled at the Harrow School in England after which he got admission at the Trinity College, Cambridge, where he earned his honors degree in natural science.
with his education graph was going steady, he also started developing the sense
of nationalism. Further writers like G. M. Trevelyan, Bernard Shaw, H.G Wells
and J.M. Keynes shaped much of his political and economic thinking. Moreover after
attaining his graduate degree, Nehru relocated to London in 1910 and enrolled
himself at the Inns of Court School of Law, where he studied law. In two years,
he passed his bar examination and was offered to be admitted to the English
bar. Reports added Nehru returned to his homeland in 1912 and started
practicing law as a barrister at the Allahabad High Court. Slowly and
gradually, he involved himself in national politics.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees