Accordingly Jawaharlal Nehru was born to Motilal Nehru and Swarup Rani in Allahabad in British India and moreover he was the first of the three children of the couple and other two were Vijaya Lakhsmi and Krishna Hut seeing. Nehru’s father was a barrister and was actively involved in the Indian independence movement and served as the President of the Indian National Congress twice.
Moreover Nehru received most of his primary education at home with the help of several tutors and governess. Furthermore it was Ferdinand Brooks who was responsible for young Nehru’s indulgence and interest in science and theology. However, the same did not last long and his interest wavered after the departure of Brooks. Hence at the age of 16, Nehru was enrolled at the Harrow School in England after which he got admission at the Trinity College, Cambridge, where he earned his honors degree in natural science.
with his education graph was going steady, he also started developing the sense
of nationalism. Further writers like G. M. Trevelyan, Bernard Shaw, H.G Wells
and J.M. Keynes shaped much of his political and economic thinking. Moreover after
attaining his graduate degree, Nehru relocated to London in 1910 and enrolled
himself at the Inns of Court School of Law, where he studied law. In two years,
he passed his bar examination and was offered to be admitted to the English
bar. Reports added Nehru returned to his homeland in 1912 and started
practicing law as a barrister at the Allahabad High Court. Slowly and
gradually, he involved himself in national politics.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code