Accordingly Jawaharlal Nehru was born to Motilal Nehru and Swarup Rani in Allahabad in British India and moreover he was the first of the three children of the couple and other two were Vijaya Lakhsmi and Krishna Hut seeing. Nehru’s father was a barrister and was actively involved in the Indian independence movement and served as the President of the Indian National Congress twice.
Moreover Nehru received most of his primary education at home with the help of several tutors and governess. Furthermore it was Ferdinand Brooks who was responsible for young Nehru’s indulgence and interest in science and theology. However, the same did not last long and his interest wavered after the departure of Brooks. Hence at the age of 16, Nehru was enrolled at the Harrow School in England after which he got admission at the Trinity College, Cambridge, where he earned his honors degree in natural science.
with his education graph was going steady, he also started developing the sense
of nationalism. Further writers like G. M. Trevelyan, Bernard Shaw, H.G Wells
and J.M. Keynes shaped much of his political and economic thinking. Moreover after
attaining his graduate degree, Nehru relocated to London in 1910 and enrolled
himself at the Inns of Court School of Law, where he studied law. In two years,
he passed his bar examination and was offered to be admitted to the English
bar. Reports added Nehru returned to his homeland in 1912 and started
practicing law as a barrister at the Allahabad High Court. Slowly and
gradually, he involved himself in national politics.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?